Chemical Engineer jobs
You refined by:
- Develop and refine Cook Medical Global Design Controls, Process Development, and Risk Management quality system policies and procedures for new product…
- B.Sc. degree in Engineering or equivalent, with particular emphasis in electrical, mechanical, electronic, automation and/or chemical discipline.
- Good understanding of technical aspects: injection molding, extrusion, polymer science, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, chemical testing.
- Manage the relevant Product Development Team/Teams, develop product pipeline and bring to market medical devices.
- Reporting to: Director of Engineering.
- Lead process investigations using physical and chemical material characterisation techniques, such as PSD, surface area analysis, SEM/ EDS, FTIR, XRD and…
- At least 5 years’ experience in a highly automated chemical plant.
- Collins McNicholas currently have an exciting opportunity for an Energy Engineer with one of…
- At least 5 years' experience in a highly automated chemical plant.
- An Energy Engineer is required by Careerwise Recruitment to work for our Limerick based…
Thornshaw Scientific Recruitment
- On behalf of my client, a global medical device company, I am recruiting for a Global R&D Operations Design Control Engineer.
Harry Walsh Associates
- Opportunity to join a world leader in engineering and manufacturing of water purification solutions for industrial, pharmaceutical, oil and gas, military, and…
- An Automation Infrastructure Engineer is required by CareerWise Recruitment for our Limerick based client.
- This is a permanent role with a major multinational…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.