Chemical Engineer jobs
- Degree in Chemical Engineering or an Engineering / Science Degree.
- As a company we are committed to ‘Inventing for Life’ in all that we do.
- Medical, Industrial, Engineer, Manufacturing Engineer, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Engineering.
- Gives technical guidance to Associate Engineers and technicians.
- Liaising with the Project Engineers to ensure the successful completion of the contract.
- Our product portfolio of pumps, valves, mixers, filters, air dryers,…
- Project Engineer designs, specifies and commissions new and renovated biopharmaceutical process and clean utility equipment;
- Execute other tasks as assigned.
- Membership of an appropriate professional body (such as Engineers Ireland, CIWM IEMA, CIEEM, IES or CIWEM);
- An honours degree (level 8 in the National Framework…
- Direct Filling line experience a must.
- Provide process engineering services in support of the design, construction, commissioning and qualification of a Sterile…
- The Process/Equipment Engineer should have the ability to:
- Degree in Engineering, Science or equivalent with particular emphasis in Biochemical, Chemical or…
- Total Chemical Management Engineers are responsible for directly working on facilities bulk and specialized chemical and gaseous systems.
- Senior Projects Engineer - Wexford, Ireland.
- Degree in Engineering minimum (Automation, Controls, Mechatronics, Chemical or Mechanical Engineering).
- Small Projects – where the business determines that the scope of a project does not justify having a separate Senior Engineer and Engineer, then the roles will…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.