Chemical Engineer jobs
- Handle chemicals and oversee off- loading of plant consumable reagents.
- The employee is occasionally exposed to working within confined spaces, fumes or…
- Develop and maintain expertise in supplier relations and material commodities (e.g. plastics, electronics, metals, chemicals, fabrics, sutures, OEM) product…
- The basic requirement is a chemical engineering degree.
- Acts as area engineer and/or may be assigned equipment or technical study responsibilities under general…
- These engineers, technicians, scientists and support staff build and maintain BioMarin’s cutting-edge manufacturing processes and sites, provide quality…
- Process Engineer – New Product Introduction.
- New exciting opportunities now exists on our Carlow Site for a Process Engineer for New Product Introductions.
- AbbVie (NYSE:ABBV) is a global, research-based biopharmaceutical company.
- AbbVie employs approximately 28,000 people worldwide and markets medicines in more…
- Conducting IH risk assessments and associated employee and/or area exposure monitoring for both physical and chemical hazards.
- Responsible for the people development and management, and promoting positive working relations between engineers, technicians and other areas.
- Develop and refine Cook Medical Global Design Controls, Process Development, and Risk Management quality system policies and procedures for new product…
Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Technical understanding of unit operations required for small molecule API manufacturing including chemical reaction, phase separations, distillation,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.