Chemical Engineer jobs
- This will include working with internal RPS departments, our clients and other third parties such as engineers, architects, planners, environmental consultants,…
- Evaluates in conjunction with EHS new equipment/processes/chemicals for environmental impact/effect to eliminate or lessen such impacts/effects.
Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Technical understanding of unit operations required for small molecule API manufacturing including chemical reaction, phase separations, distillation,…
- In this role, you will plan and work on all aspects of design and installation of Water Treatment Plants.
- Work in the areas of water systems and treatment plant…
- SimoTech requires an experienced Automation Packaging Engineer for a pharmaceutical project based in Dublin.
- Candidates must have at least 5 + years’ experience…
- Manage the development of chemical processes including fixture & equipment design for chemical surface treatment process.
€40,000 - €50,000 a year
- An excellent opportunity for Chemical / Process Engineer in Cork Chemical Company.
- PERMANENT | CHEMICAL | 40,000 - 50,000 + BENEFITS.
- Would have process engineering and/or validation experience in a sterile manufacturing environment and have a proven track record in leading a technical team of…
- As a member of the Operations IS Automation team, the role will support complex and challenging system automation initiatives.
€55,000 - €65,000 a year
- Senior Process Engineer required to join the Water Section in an award winning civil and structural engineering consultancy in Dublin.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.