Chemical Engineer jobs
- My client a leading Pharmaceutical company now require a Process Engineer to join their rapidly expanding team.
- Responsibilities of Project Process Engineer.
- At least 5 years' experience in a highly automated chemical plant.
- An Energy Engineer is required by Careerwise Recruitment to work for our Limerick based…
- Manage the relevant Product Development Team/Teams, develop product pipeline and bring to market medical devices.
- Reporting to: Director of Engineering.
- Providing technical leadership for a team of process engineers.
- Liaising with other teams of engineers, throughout Jacobs and perhaps from other organizations…
- Process Engineer needed for a pharmaceutical company in Cork.
- Excellent prospects for career progression.
- Provide Engineering support in Continuous and Batch…
- Bachelor degree in biotechnology, chemical or biochemical engineering, biochemistry or bio-systems engineering or related field or equivalent experience in a…
- Evaluates in conjunction with EHS new equipment/processes/chemicals for environmental impact/effect to eliminate or lessen such impacts/effects.
Dún Laoghaire, County Dublin
- Provide day to day tactical engineering support to operations on 24*5 shift pattern with 1 engineer per shift.
- 2 to 5 years relevant experience.
- The Project engineer within the Strategic Projects group and is responsible for the scoping and execution of projects supporting Drug Product manufacturing…
- The Process Engineer is responsible for the control, optimisation and development of existing processes as well as driving continuous improvement projects.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.