Chief Executive jobs
€60,000 - €80,000 a year
- Ensure Best Governance and Compliance Practices.
- Work closely with the Board of Directors.
- Report to the Board on the business of the company (including…
- This role is located in Dublin, Ireland and you will report to the Chief Executive Officer.
- You will act as Chief Operating Officer for Revolut’s European EMI…
- Seamus Cotter, Chief Medical Scientist, Biochemistry Department Tel:
- HBS07747 - Medical Scientist Staff Grade (Biochemistry).
- Am I eligible to apply?
Executive Edge Recruitment
- Keith D’Arcy, Senior Consultant, Executive Edge Citywest on 01 4663983 Or Email :
- Our Clients, Part of a multi-national, are looking to recruit an CEO (Chief…
- The Chief Innovation and Planning Officer will lead the programme of visioning and delivering a power system in 2030 that can support 70% renewables on average …
- Brendan Coleman, Chief Clinical Measurement Physiologist.
- HBS07610 - Clinical Measurement Physiologist (Neuro), Staff Grade Cork University Hospital.
- Marie-Claire Jago-Byrne Chief Pharmacist I, Naas General Hospital, Tel:
- Demonstrate depth and breadth of experience in the procurement of Pharmaceuticals as…
- Each application should include a CV and a cover note addressed to the Chief Executive.
- Facilitate the further development and ongoing review of the EirGrid…
- Claire Domican, Chief II Pharmacist Tel:
- Please ensure you download, save and read the Job Specification, Additional Campaign Information as well the…
- Ms Eileen Whelan Chief Director of Nursing, Midwifery & Quality Dublin Midlands Hospital Group Phone:
- DMHG/12-2019/53 - Group Quality and Patient Safety Manager…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.