Chief Executive jobs
You refined by:
- Location of Employment 159-161 Sheriff Street Upper Dublin 1.
- Salary €45,049 – €56,632.
- Pension Available on completion of probation.
- Hours 35 Hours per week.
- To delegate executive and managerial responsibilities to the appropriate.
- The EMG oversees the collective executive functioning of the hospital.
- 1 | P a g e.
- For Policy, For Practice, For Impact.
- CES is a non-profit, all-island organisation established in 2008.
- We work with agencies, government departments, and…
- Fold Ireland is a fantastic organisation which enhances the quality of life for many people in the community by providing a unique combination of accommodation…
- Excellent calendar management skills with experience of coordinating complex executive meetings for global teams / working across time differences.
- Enclude is an Irish charity which enables charities to achieve greater impact through digital transformation.
- Ensure the continued ability of Enclude to provide…
- Develop an account strategy and customer contact plan for owned accounts that includes line-of-business contacts and executive-level relationships.
- Deliver executive team development through coaching and performance management.
- As the Chief Financial Officer (CFO) for Allianz plc you will lead the finance…
- Job Title: Chief Operations Officer (COO).
- Area of Assignment: Chief Executive Office.
- Reporting Relationship: Chief Executive Officer.
- Job Title: DMHG/01-2020/58 - General Manager – Planning, Organization & Development - Amended.
- Reference: DMHG/01-2020/58.
- Closing date: 24/01/2020 12:00.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.