Chief Information Officer jobs
You refined by:
Mediolanum Asset Management Limited
- He/She will have responsibility for all aspects of the organisation’s information technology and systems from the strategic plan to procurement.
- Demonstrate tact and discretion, for dealing with confidential information.
- OReconfirmation of all meetings for the following working day, checking attendance…
- For further information about us, please have a look at www.europeandepositarybank.com.
- For more information on our commitment to Corporate Social…
- Must be able to clearly and succinctly describe difficult and complex scientific information verbally and textually for purposes of publications, promotional…
- For further information, please contact Vanya Sargent at 01 448 2200 or by email at email@example.com.
- These needs are spread across all aspects of life –…
€55,000 - €75,000 a year
- Coordinate with Group Compliance on market abuse and financial crime prevention, information barrier, transactional due diligence, wall crossing issues and…
- Influencing skills and the ability to obtain information and drive outcomes without direct line responsibility are essential.
- The Risk and Regulatory Monitoring Consultant reports into the Senior Risk and Regulatory Monitoring Manager.
- The team delivers a plan of reviews which assesses…
- We are recruiting for a Pricing Actuary to join our Pricing Team within Aviva.
- The team works to deliver market prices for all personal and commercial lines…
Red Tree Recruitment
€45,000 - €55,000 a year
- Critically and forensically analysing financial and other information/evidence;
- Due to unprecedented growth, we are currently working on behalf of our client to…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.