Civil Service jobs
- Demonstrated aptitude and love for providing exceptional customer service.
- No matter what the channel (self-service, email, phone, chat or in-person) we aim to…
- Jacobs leads the global professional services sector delivering solutions for a more connected, sustainable world.
- This paid role will involve:
€30,902 - €37,046 a year
- RTÉ is Ireland's national public service media organisation.
- A leader in Irish media, RTÉ provides comprehensive, cost-effective, free-to-air multi-media…
Macquarie Group Limited
- The Corporate Operations Group brings together specialist support services in Digital Transformation & Data, Technology, Market Operations, Human Resources,…
- Responsibility and ownership for the delivery of service and service metrics to client.
- Responsibility and ownership for the delivery of service and service…
- In Global Order Management we are committed to delivering an unparalleled purchasing experience that enables VMware’s customers to rapidly realize the value of…
€60,000 - €70,000 a year
- One of Irelands leading contractors for electrical and mechanical installation services is currently looking for a HV & MV Estimator for their Waterford Office…
- AECOM is a market leader in infrastructure, providing world-class design, architecture, engineering and consulting services across the rail, roads, aviation,…
- General understanding of products/services, their product family, and bundle components.
- Our cloud, mobility, and security software form a flexible, consistent…
€45,000 - €55,000 a year
- Experience in the design of water services projects is desirable.
- The successful Civil Engineer will have at least 4 years’ civil design experience.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.