Civil Service jobs
€70,000 - €75,000 a year
- Degree in civil / Structural Engineering.
- This company has a strong reputation as a professional consultancy who offer an integrated service within civil,…
€30,000 - €50,000 a year
- We would like to speak with Land Surveyors & setting out engineers for various projects in the Dublin area.
- Setting out experience is required 2 years years.
- Carry out work generated on work requisition (non-urgent work jobs required by others on site) to meet service level agreements.
- In Global Order Management we are committed to delivering an unparalleled purchasing experience that enables VMware’s customers to rapidly realize the value of…
Simmons & Simmons LLP
- Our business services groups provide integrated support for our global operations.
- In doing so, we believe that we have succeeded in developing a closely knit…
- Presents operational and service level reports and explains service level support available to internal or external customers.
- Closing date: 25/02/2020.
- + Candidates should have the following experience and qualifications; Hold a Level 8 degree in civil or transportation Engineering.
- Dell Financial Services (DFS) - DFS provides leasing services to our customers.
- All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements…
- Use your creative thinking to work in areas of continuous improvement and quality of next generation web services.
- Work with exceptional attention to detail.
- Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.