Collins Mcnicholas jobs
- Leads early and late phase Technical Transfer activities through generation of protocols/reports, technical writing, execution of laboratory-scale studies and…
- Collins McNicholas is one of Ireland’s leading recruitment organisations providing recruitment solutions to clients for 28 years.
- Reviewing tender documentation and providing the best possible design solution available ensuring that health, safety, quality, environmental and energy aspects…
- Exciting opportunity to join a leading Pharmaceutical company in the Cork area.
- This organization is a Great Place to Work winner that encourages career growth…
- An incredibly exciting opportunity to work with an accomplished global supermarket group has arisen.
- This multi-award winning supermarket group is expanding and…
- NPI Chemistry Analyst | Contract Role | Cork based | Contact Aisling Lane on 021-4320675 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Responsible for the final review and co-ordination of labelling activities for all product labelling into the production environment.
- Supporting end user system needs (Level 1).
- Creating, reviewing, and locking Empower Instrument Methods, Method Sets and Processing templates.
- Micro Analyst | Cork based | Experience Required |Contact Aisling, P:
- If you have 12 months experience in a GMP environment and looking to progress your career…
- Develop, evaluate & verify analytical methods across a range of techniques (including HPLC, UPLC, GC, and KF) as required to support a new product launch.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.