Collins Mcnicholas jobs
You refined by:
- Our client, a leading company in Sligo, is seeking to recruit Diagnostic Technologists for its operations in Sligo.
- Carry out operations such as:
- Our Client – one of the worlds leading providers of healthcare products – is currently looking for an R&D Technical Specialist to join the expanding team.
- Our client, a leading company in Sligo, is seeking a Quality Professional.
- Quality Professional position within the Quality Projects team.
- Our client, a leading Medical Device company in Sligo, is looking to hire a Quality Engineer.
- Assist with the development and maintenance of quality evaluation…
- Our client, a multinational medical devices company who employ almost 4,000 people in Ireland across 6 sites.
- Track and Trend Audit related data as required.
- As part of the controls team, you will be responsible for the design and implementation of all controls aspects on automated equipment.
- Our client, a leading pharmaceutical company in Sligo, is looking to hire an Engineering Manager.
- Directs maintenance of plant buildings and coordinates…
- Our client, a leading company in Sligo, is seeking a Technical Support Scientist on an initial 6-12 month contract.
- 2-4 years’ related work experience.
- Our client, a leading pharmaceutical company in Sligo are looking to hire a QA Validation Specialist on a 9 month contract initially.
- Our client based in the North West require a Credit Policy Strategy Manager to join their team.
- Responsible for definition of credit policy strategies,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.