Collins Mcnicholas jobs
- Our client is offering a unique and exciting opportunity in the Mid- West to be part of start-up.
- Manufacturing Engineer that can satisfy the following…
- Collins McNicholas is one of Ireland’s leading recruitment organisations providing recruitment solutions to clients for 28 years.
- Our client, a leading pharmaceutical company in Sligo are looking to hire a QA Validation Specialist on a 9 month contract initially.
- We have two exciting Payroll Specialist opportunities for you to join an award winning, progressive organisation on a permanent basis.
- Reporting into the Credit Controller, the Accounts Receivable Specialist will have the following responsibilties:
- Lodgements on a weekly/biweekly/monthly basis.
- GL Accountant with at least 3 years plus experience post qualification in a multinational environment.
- Preparation of monthly financial reports, ensuring they…
- The successful Process Technician will be responsible and accountable to support continued operation and maintenance activities on-site at Roscommon.
€9.80 an hour
- Are you living within a commutable distance of Mallow?
- Are you interested in a General Operative role where you will get the opportunity to prove yourself…
- Supporting end user system needs (Level 1).
- Creating, reviewing, and locking Empower Instrument Methods, Method Sets and Processing templates.
- This role is ideal for someone that likes to work in a role where attention to details is critical, minimal customer interaction and strong administrative tasks…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.