You refined by:
€57,052 - €71,722 a year
- Location of Employment 159-161 Upper Sheriff Street, Dublin 1.
- Job Title Energy and Environmental Manager.
- Reporting to Director of Property Services.
- Detailed knowledge of wildlife and conservation legislation;
- The successful applicant will be working as an integral member of our Environmental Team based in…
- In that time, they have worked on some high-profile landmark conservation projects across Ireland and have built a strong reputation and client portfolio.
South Dublin, County Dublin
- The practice itself consists of skilled architects, interior designers, urban designers, technologists, conservation architects and landscape architects who all…
- Qualification in the conservation of historic structures.
- Working in a railway environment responsibilities include preparing and creating design concepts for…
HRM Executive Recruitment
- Identify and develop water conservation projects on-site.
- An organisation steeped in history and integrity, this leading supplier of spirits and wines is…
€45,000 - €55,000 a year
- Within this role you will work on a diverse range of projects from commercial builds to conservation and heritage, therefore, it is essential that you are…
€80,000 - €100,000 a year
- FRS Recruitment require a Contracts Manager for a well established Irish Building Contractor, listed in the Top 50 Construction CIF Contractors for a number of…
Dún Laoghaire, County Dublin
- The practice also pride themselves in their focus on design, as well as, sustainability and conservation, also holding Conservation Grade III Accreditation.
€45,000 - €50,000 a year
- Your engineering skills will be put to the test as my client has a current project pipeline that includes small bespoke conservation designs up to large…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.