Construction jobs in Dublin
€28,000 - €30,000 a year
- They are now seeking a graduate engineer to work on the largest public construction project awarded in Ireland to date.
- What you'll need to succeed.
€33,000 - €35,000 a year
- Updating current systems to ensure paperwork is managed more efficiently for example coordinating a tracking matrix, backing up all paperwork on the computer…
- Comply with the firm's systems, policies and procedures in all matters - including compliance, financial systems and time recording.
€65,000 a year
- Experience in managing Electrical design and build projects in-excess of €5 million.
- You will ideally be in possession of; IOSH certificate managing safety;…
- Consolidation of benchmark information in a centralised and traceable location to ensure all project learnings are captured and incorporated and project…
€28,000 - €32,000 a year
- You will be tasked with duties such as high volume invoice and purchase order processing, matching dockets to PO's, payment allocation payment run preparation…
- A market leading construction company who specialise in commercial office fit-outs, retail, data centres, building refurbishments and infrastructure projects.
- A degree or equivalent engineer level qualification would be preferred but experience and training levels will be considered in conjunction with academic…
€30,000 - €50,000 a year
- Setting out experience is required 2 years years.
- Wallace Myers International is a specialist recruitment agency headquartered in Dublin 2, Ireland.
- Chartered Engineer, Registered Building Surveyor or Registered Architect qualification preferable.
- Attending on-site, client and project meetings.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.