Construction jobs in Dublin
You refined by:
Arcon Recruitment (undo)
- Liaise with architects, engineers and designers to understand their design requirements and provide technical advice to manufacturing and construction…
- The Project Manager participates in the conceptual development of an engineering construction project and leads its organisation, scheduling and implementation.
- Oversee the site team which may comprise of Site Engineers, Site Supervisors/Foremen and sub-contractors and take full responsibility for the safe, timely…
- Oversee the site team and work alongside Site Engineers, Site Supervisors/Foremen and sub-contractors and take full responsibility for the safe, timely…
- Previous relevant experience in the construction industry.
- Act as the first point of contact for greeting visitors and callers to the office and performs basic…
- The ideal candidates will be looking to further their career and gain invaluable experience on global projects.
- Track record in achieving deadlines.
- Participation in technical design and planning meetings both locally and overseas.
- The engineers will primarily work on Development projects, but will also…
- Assist the project Document Controller in maintaining the CDE in accordance with PAS 1192-2 protocols;
- A construction related third level degree in Engineering,…
- Proven experience of taking a project from concept through to practical completion and interfacing with design team as well as contracted grounds team.
- Regularly visit sites to ensure that the requirements of the project Quality Assurance and Quality Control plans, the programmes and the operational methods…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.