Construction jobs in Dublin
You refined by:
Gaia Talent (undo)
- The role will include design services, preparation of contract documentation, site based supervision of construction activities and management of projects for…
- Chartered Engineer, Registered Building Surveyor or Registered Architect qualification preferable.
- Attending on-site, client and project meetings.
- Delivering fit for purpose project outputs within set deadlinesProducing high quality and accurate written reports, and technical documents to include: Project…
- Key ResponsibilitiesTypically, the candidate will be expected to undertake and assist with the following duties: Managing projects from inception to completion…
- Key Tasks/Responsibilities/AccountabilitiesReporting to the Project Manager, the Project Engineer will: • Provide Technical Support to the project team• Manage…
- The scope of the role will include but not limited to: Managing complex data with the Project TeamsAdministering and Assisting in Project Team Meetings Setting…
- Strong independent judgment and analytical abilities including project delivery methodologies from business planning through construction to post-completion…
- Ensuring the Construction works are carried out in a safe manner.
- To oversee on-site design review, technical supervision and commissioning.
- To prepare for the client’s approval, the overall project schedule and budget covering site acquisition, investigations, planning, pre-design and design,…
- Knowledge and Awareness of Health and Safety Legislation and Regulations • Chartered Engineer • Managing Safely in Construction Training • Enthusiastic,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.