Construction jobs in Dublin
You refined by:
€45,000 - €60,000 a year
- 30% will involve materials procurement where you will ensure prompt placing of orders with suppliers, ensuring best prices and balancing price & lead times to…
€40,000 - €48,000 a year
- In your new role you will see yourself acting as a pre-qualification coordinator.
- In addition to do this you will work alongside the marketing team, managing…
- You’ll be Site Admin coming from a construction or engineering background with at least 2 years' experience in a similar role working in the construction…
€30,000 - €35,000 a year
- You will be tasked with duties such as collections, reporting on debtors ledgers, aged debt reduction, liaising with accounts receivable staff, posting payment…
€25,000 a year
- You will have a broad range of administrative duties such as, filing, inputting data and answering a high volume of calls, assisting the other departments and…
- You will be involved in obtaining sub-contractor/supplier quotations and ensuring all quotes are above scrutiny and seeking further explanation if needed.
- For this role, you will need a valid Safe Pass, Manual Handling, tools and transport.
- A highly regarded main contractor who specialise in commercial, industrial…
€12 - €13 an hour
- You will get the opportunity to work in a market leading organisation and gain invaluable experience working in a fast paced environment alongside senior…
- You will have min 5 years experience in a similar role and ideally in Construction/Mechanical/Electrical environment.
- What you'll need to succeed.
€35,000 - €40,000 a year
- You will be tasked with duties such as accounts payable, receivable, maintenance of debtors, creditors and general ledgers and more.
- What you'll get in return.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.