Construction jobs in Dublin
You refined by:
PROJECT MANAGER (undo)
- Assisting in the establishment of the overall success criteria for the project, including time, cost, technical and performance parameters of major construction…
- Strong commercial awareness and cost control ability with a proven track record in the area of construction planning.
- Date added: 18 Feb 2020.
- Work with the local business units, their offices, corporate departments and design teams throughout the EMEA region to define the scope of work, space planning…
BMS Sales Recruitment
€60,000 - €80,000 a year
- Reporting to the construction director, the successful project manager will be responsible for managing each project from initiation to handover.
Maynooth, County Kildare
- To manage, control and deliver a medium size complex project or a number of smaller projects simultaneously to the satisfaction of both the company and client.
- The Project Manager participates in the conceptual development of an engineering construction project and leads its organisation, scheduling and implementation.
€30 - €35 an hour
- In return for this you will be given the opportunity of flexible working ( how the client see fit ) and you will receive a payment rate of between €30 & €35 p/h…
€50,000 - €60,000 a year
- Proposing suitable changes to design to improve saving, ease construction programme, enhance specification and quality completion.
- Strong independent judgment and analytical abilities including project delivery methodologies from business planning through construction to post-completion…
- Relevant general management and project management experience for projects of a similar complexity.
- This involves Project Management of the respective teams,…
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.