Construction jobs in Finglas, County Dublin
€32,000 - €36,000 a year
- The ideal candidate will have experience working in the construction industry.
- Excellent level of attention to detail and organisation.
€40,000 a year
- Level 7/8 qualification in Health and Safety.
- Previously Health and Safety experience in similar sized construction organisation.
€65,000 a year
- Have in-depth knowledge and understanding of various engineering disciplines including planning, QS, QA/QC, materials, plant and equipment, sub structure,…
€100,000 a year
- Highly computer literate in relevant tools, including MS Office, project programming & analysis tools.
- 10+ years project management experience on large scale…
- This is a permanent position and applicants should have 2+ years site based experience on civil engineering projects specifically.
- Ability to work in a team.
€55,000 - €60,000 a year
- We are recruiting a Project QS to join a medium sized specialist engineering group and manage all commercial aspects of allocated civils and utilities projects…
€70,000 - €80,000 a year
- Identify scope for design alternatives and value engineering, discussing with appropriate bid team members.
- Identification of project related risks.
- The company covers a wide range of projects which include commercial, residential & Educational and have experience completing projects which can be up to €100m…
€22,000 - €25,000 a year
- Have experience of general survey techniques.
- Ideally have a background in the construction sector.
- Ideally the Assistant Surveyor will be a motivated…
€35,000 - €45,000 a year
- The initial project will be in Dublin and future projects will be throughout the Dublin region.
- Degree educated in construction/civil engineering discipline.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.