Construction jobs in Finglas, County Dublin
You refined by:
Project Manager (undo)
Maynooth, County Kildare
- To manage, control and deliver a medium size complex project or a number of smaller projects simultaneously to the satisfaction of both the company and client.
- Assisting in the establishment of the overall success criteria for the project, including time, cost, technical and performance parameters of major construction…
€75,000 - €85,000 a year
- Assists the project team in the procurement process and ensure trade contractors are correctly briefed and understand our project requirements through Pre…
- Strong commercial awareness and cost control ability with a proven track record in the area of construction planning.
- Date added: 18 Feb 2020.
- Performance and progress monitoring / tracking (both design progress and construction works progress) relative to agreed project milestones / goals.
- The Project Manager participates in the conceptual development of an engineering construction project and leads its organisation, scheduling and implementation.
€60,000 - €70,000 a year
- This will be a massive project to undertake and it will be fantastic project to have on your CV once the project is over.
- This is an 18-24 month contract.
- Relevant general management and project management experience for projects of a similar complexity.
- This involves Project Management of the respective teams,…
€50,000 - €60,000 a year
- Proposing suitable changes to design to improve saving, ease construction programme, enhance specification and quality completion.
- Co-ordinate construction of projects to meet programme, budget & specification.
- Must be degree qualified with a Minimum of 4 years +’ experience with a Main…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.