Construction jobs in Finglas, County Dublin
- We’d really like to hear from candidates with 5 to 10 years’ experience in Project Scheduling of complex capital projects, particularly construction projects,…
- Mercury employs the best people, invests heavily in training and education and ensures that the highest standards of health, safety and governance are applied…
- Chartered Engineer, Registered Building Surveyor or Registered Architect qualification preferable.
- Attending on-site, client and project meetings.
- With some 30,000 people in more than 120 countries, which we’re looking to expand, we’re a great place for you to show us your worth, step up to new challenges…
Royal BAM Group nv
- Opportunities! Opportunities to work with a great team on some of Irelands largest and most exciting construction and civil engineering projects.
- The successful candidate would have responsibility for performing multiple repair and maintenance tasks throughout the day, which could include, but is not…
- The role will include all aspects of project and design management across the project lifecycle from the initial inception, feasibility, design and procurement…
- Assisting in the preparation of reports following site inspections providing recommendations on compliance.
- If you are interested in our Cost Consulting roles…
BMS Sales Recruitment
€35,000 - €45,000 a year
- If you would like further information on any of the above roles or to see what other roles we have, please give us a call.
- Basic Salary: €35,000 – €45,000.
€40,000 - €45,000 a year
- A rapidly growing international multi-service provider (employ 500 people across 6 sites in Ireland and soon to be 8 following a recent competitor acquisition)…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.