Construction jobs in Finglas, County Dublin
- Mercury employs the best people, invests heavily in training and education and ensures that the highest standards of health, safety and governance are applied…
- Develop a broad and general knowledge of Entitlements, Commercial Programs, Cloud Services other Bentley tools and programs in support of users.
- Appointment of and leading the design team in the detailed design of large and small warehouse construction projects.
- New office facility with free parking.
- Experience in the promoting and ensuring exemplary standards of health and safety on large-scale construction projects.
- We employ over 1700+ people out of our thirteen office locations and we serve a broad range of clients ranging from multinational companies to small generic…
Royal BAM Group nv
- Opportunities! Opportunities to work with a great team on some of Irelands largest and most exciting construction and civil engineering projects.
- Knowledge of general construction processes, contracts and other legal documents involved in construction / property development.
- On-site gym and canteen.
- Administration relating to the projects, including formally managing meetings and regular reporting;
- Undertake technical and contract management support…
- Ensures that the site construction phase of a project is adequately provided with suitably capable, qualified and experienced personnel, together with all the…
€80,000 - €90,000 a year
- Working with the Health & Safety Department to ensure safe ensuring safe construction at all times.
- The ideal Project Manager will already have worked in a…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.