Construction jobs in Lucan, County Dublin
You refined by:
- Proven ability to understand and contribute to the development of project implementation and associated commercial strategies for large-scale projects.
- Experience in the promoting and ensuring exemplary standards of health and safety on large-scale construction projects.
- PM Group is a leading International engineering, architecture, project and construction management firm.
- With a network of offices in Europe, Asia and the US…
- Ensure that plant personnel adhere to safe work practices and to standard operating procedures.
- Ideal: Recognized formal Environment, Health and Safety…
Kerrigan Sheanon Newman (KSN)
- Dealing with inbound calls and emails from Installers operating on the schemes.
- Dealing with inbound calls and emails from homeowners looking to avail of the…
€19.67 - €33.00 an hour
- The QC Raw Material Analyst role is a critically important activity to ensure efficient and effective compliant design, construction, qualification, and…
North Dublin, County Dublin
- In depth knowledge of quality systems and their role within a project based environment.
- Management of project quality systems to support all areas of a large…
- Ensure safe storage of records to archives following completion of the project.
- Generate Payment Certificate procedure in line with clients and contract…
- Experience and proven capabilities in developing and implementing world class health and safety management systems in a construction projects environment.
Credit Agricole Creditor Insurance Dublin
- Actuaire expérimenté (2 ans minimum).
- As France's third-biggest creditor insurance operator and the fourth-biggest European specialist in this segment, we…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.