Construction jobs in Lucan, County Dublin
€35,000 a year
- Carrying out inspections and testing of equipment before and after each hire to ensure equipment reliable and safe and ensure compliance with all systems,…
€80,000 - €85,000 a year
- Ensure that the general site, compound and boundaries are set up and maintained in a good, tidy and presentable condition throughout the project.
€35,000 - €50,000 a year
- This includes writing press releases, pitching stories, organizing photo calls and creating direct mails to media outlets.
- Are you the one we're looking for?
€30,000 a year
- The Ideal Candidate will be passionate about customer care with drive and energy to achieve sales targets, you will have a construction background ideally with…
€40 - €42 an hour
- In the HSEQ job you will be responsible for providing expert knowledge, advice and support in relations to all aspects of Health, Safety, Environmental and…
€30,000 - €40,000 a year
- Track record in meeting and exceeding sales targets.
- Benefits: Attractive base salary plus an excellent incentive package (call for more details).
- Or if you just have some questions about the job or want to have a chat call Feargus on 086 020 2554 or connect with me https://www.linkedin.com/in/feargusyoung…
- Follow all agreed procedures and comply with the company processes and systems · Represent the values of the business and portray a professional and business…
- The ideal candidate will have worked on projects in the Irish Market and will be up to date with European standards.
- Excellent IT and reporting skills.
- You will have a minimum of 2 year's experience in maintaining mechanical and electrical equipment.
- Feargus joined FRS in 2016 and is an experienced Technical…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.