Construction jobs in Lucan, County Dublin
- You’ll be Site Admin coming from a construction or engineering background with at least 2 years' experience in a similar role working in the construction…
€45,000 - €60,000 a year
- 30% will involve materials procurement where you will ensure prompt placing of orders with suppliers, ensuring best prices and balancing price & lead times to…
€35,000 - €38,000 a year
- Accounts Assistant - Construction Company - Permanent - Dublin 2 - €35,000 to €38,000.
- You will receive a competitive salary with a new company who already have…
€12 - €13 an hour
- You will get the opportunity to work in a market leading organisation and gain invaluable experience working in a fast paced environment alongside senior…
- Due to a number of projects due to commence they are now looking to recruit a project manager for a Dublin based role.
- Manage staff performance on projects.
€15 - €18 an hour
- Responsible for coordinating all project documentation, keeping records maintained, up to date and archived correctly.
- You will report to the project manager.
€32 - €37 an hour
- Your new organisation are one of Ireland's largest contractors who have a proven track record in a diverse range of sectors including commercial, healthcare,…
€18.97 an hour
- A valid safe pass, manual handling and trade certificate are required.
- For successful candidates, long term work may be on offer upon the completion of this…
South Dublin, County Dublin
- In terms of projects, they have acquired extensive experience in the design and delivery of large scale Residential, Mixed Use and Commercial developments and…
- You will receive a competitive hourly rate paid weekly.
- If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.