Construction jobs in Mount Merrion, County Dublin
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management and or Quantity Surveying or an equivalent technical degree with 10+ years direct professional experience in…
- Experience with any of the following: large colocation deals, site selection for industrial-scale projects, real estate evaluation, acquisition, development,…
- The ideal candidate will have experience in either managing elements of construction or working as an engineer on data centre projects.
- These projects range in sectors including commercial, residential, hospitality, data centres, industrial, healthcare and pharmaceutical.
- This is a new role where the compliance officers job is to ensure social distancing and Covid-19 compliance rules are maintained throughout the project.
- We are actively recruiting for Digger Operators: applicants should have previous experience of working outdoors and in busy sites.
€25,000 a year
- You will have a broad range of administrative duties such as, filing, inputting data and answering a high volume of calls, assisting the other departments and…
- For this role, you will need a valid Safe Pass, Covid Induction, Manual Handling, tools and transport.
- Due to set backs on the completion of projects due to the…
- Knowledge and experience in the retail or construction sector.
- Ensuring basic maintenance standards and compliance with health and safety regulations.
- The project stage will vary across each project but the role will involve:
- A valid Driving License and own transport is preferred;
- You will be degree qualified;
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.