Construction jobs in St. Stephen's Green, County Dublin
€25 an hour
- These include but are not limited to:
- Experience in desired area of the business.
- Comfortable working in fast-paced environment.
- On-site gym and canteen.
- Work with general contractors and vendors to ensure the highest quality project installations.
- Direct interface with construction general contractors and Data…
Celtic Anglian Water Ltd.
Ringsend, County Dublin
- CAW consistently delivers cost-effective, Operations & Maintenance solutions to Water Utility and Industrial clients, through our innovative Lean 6-sigma…
- Mercury employs the best people, invests heavily in training and education and ensures that the highest standards of health, safety and governance are applied…
- Currently looking for several Pipefitters mates/ apprentices for a large construction project based in Dublin.
- This would be up to around 5 years work.
- Currently looking for several Pipefitters for a large construction project based in Dublin.
- Would be required to have Pipefitting Certificates, CSCS or…
- You will use a call script to make up to 100-150 cold calls per day and send up to 100 emails per day.
- Bentley Systems employs more than 3,500 colleagues,…
- Drive and own operational efficiency and engagement with partner managers via monthly calls /service reviews.
- Develops and maintains positive customer relations…
- Manage Purchase orders, liaising with suppliers, resolving SH&S payment issues, general administration, in line with budget.
- Track actions and provide updates.
- Familiar with ground-up greenfield site development, occupied facility retrofit work and general commercial construction practices.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.