Consumer Goods Services jobs
- Demonstrate an understanding of business fundamentals and synergies of cost/quality/service to maximise impact on work effort.
- Knowledge of/work experience in customer service environment, ideally multinational.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills, (verbal and written communication) and…
- Demonstrate the ability to build collaborative relationships with team members, internal and external business partners, exhibiting a service minded attitude.
- To provide exceptional service to L’Oréal Designer Fragrance customers and achieving sales target.
- Connect with our clients and care, provide good solutions and…
- Participate in cost, quality and service initiatives to drive performance improvement.
- PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers more than one billion times a…
- We pride ourselves on doing not only what is good for clients, but also what is good for our people and the communities in which we live and work—always…
- Strong analytical skills, meticulous with strong intuition for business and consumer focus.
- Results should meet Apple’s quarterly financial revenue plans, while…
- Work closely with a globally distributed group of stakeholders and remote development teams to ensure that all endpoint consumers get high quality components on…
- Identifies stakeholders, understand customer needs, and explain product/service alternatives.
- From device to cloud, McAfee provides market-leading cybersecurity…
€65,000 a year
|Apply with your Indeed CV|
- As a lifestyle consumer brand.
- O Customer service skills with internal/external stakeholders.
- ⇒ Manage all returned goods processes, including insurance claims,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.