€20,380 a year
- FULL TIME ONLY - PART TIME APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE PROCESSED.
- Salary: €20,380 + performance bonus.
- Hours: 40 hours within business hours.
- What you’ll be doing:
- O Performance management: career counselling, coaching, performance development, 1:1's, mentoring.
- Reporting to: Service Delivery Ops Manager.
- Substitute contract for 22 Guidance Counselling Hours.
- Full Teaching Council Registration is essential.
- Applications via email only at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Experience of telephone work / helplines in a counselling capacity.
- Respond quickly and effectively to clients who need management consultation, urgent or non…
- Hiya! We are looking for top notch staff to join our busy teams!
- Do you have experience in a hospitality or kitchen working environment?
- Love a bit of teamwork.
- Strong Clinical or EAP post graduate experience providing 1-2-1 face to face counselling to clients.
- The On-site EAP Consultant is a professional position…
- In addition, our growth, combined with our integrated career counselling, offers great opportunities for your professional development and rapid advancement.
- Manage and drive local implementation of Retain Talent programmes, such as internal recognition and awards, coaching and career counselling, employee experience…
- Performance management: career counselling, coaching, performance development, 1:1's, mentoring.
- The is to manage a medium sized multi-lingual team of App…
- One in Four is a charity which provides, individual and group therapy to men and women who have experienced sexual abuse in childhood, support to families…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.