- Degree in counselling, social work or other related mental health field and / or prior EAP supervisory experience.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications.
- Gives counselling and training as appropriate to ensure that existing employees are worthy of promotion when opportunities arise.
- O Performance management: career counselling, coaching, performance development, 1:1's, mentoring.
- Job Title Associate Team Lead.
- O Risk and issue management.
- In addition, our growth, combined with our integrated career counselling, offers great opportunities for your professional development and rapid advancement.
- Provide supportive counselling, emotional and practical support, and information to service users and their families.
- Recruitment start: 23/01/2020.
€33,900 - €34,000 a year
- EAP (Employee Assistance Programme) if ever needed (legal, counselling, monetary advice).
- Salary: €33900K p/a.
- Relocation assistance – up to €2,000.
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant legal experience, including at a law firm or prior in-house experience (applicable litigation, regulatory or more general product…
- My client, a leading manufacturer & distributor of precision engineering products are seeking an experienced Digital Marketing Coordinator to plan, execute and…
- At Dublin Simon Community, we are passionate about making home a reality.
- Our aim is to empower people to access and retain a home by providing housing,…
- Experience of telephone work / helplines in a counselling capacity.
- Respond quickly and effectively to clients who need management consultation, urgent or non…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.