€32,480 - €46,138 a year
- Provide supportive counselling, emotional and practical support, and information to service users and their families.
- Social Care Worker positions available.
- In addition, our growth, combined with our integrated career counselling, offers great opportunities for your professional development and rapid advancement.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant legal experience, including at a law firm or prior in-house experience (applicable litigation, regulatory or more general product…
South Dublin, County Dublin
- Information, education, advice and counselling as require.
- Role Title Clinical Nurse Specialist:
- Hepatology/IPS (Irish Prison Service) Viral Hepatitis.
- My client, an established agricultural dealership in Clare are seeking an Experienced Agricultural Mechanic for their depot in Clare to provide an effective and…
Oliver James Associates
€60,000 - €75,000 a year
- Oliver James Associates are currently representing a globally respected consultancy, in their focus to appoint a Non-Life Actuarial Manger.
- Effectively manages employee performance, including coaching, counselling, developing and monitoring employee's and taking the appropriate performance…
- Assist employee and management needs through individual counselling, the use of problem resolution processes, assistance with the communication of feedback, and…
Sanderson Recruitment Plc
- Coaching, counselling, & disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, & appraising job results; conducting training; implementing enforcing systems, policies, …
€29,000 - €31,000 a year
- Benefits: 25 days holidays, bike to work scheme ,Tax saver travel ticket, EAP (Employee Assistance Programme) if ever needed (legal, counselling, monetary…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.