- Codes or configures software functionality according to functional specifications to the agreed schedule.
- Unit tests code and debugs accordingly.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent experience.
- 2-4 years development experience.
- Provides overall technical leadership for end-to-end BSS/OSS enterprise architecture solutions, including integration with partner/third party components.
- The Success Graduate Program was first launched in September 2017, and is a unique 12-month experience for diverse graduate talent in our Solution Engineering …
- Success Specialist Dublin - French speaker.
- As a Success Specialist you play a key role within the Customer Success Group (CSG), serving as an advisor and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.