Customer Service jobs
You refined by:
€10.05 an hour
- (Please note: This vacancy may close early if we receive a high volume of applications.).
- An initial holiday allowance of 22 days per year pro rata (which…
- Put our customers at ease.
- Listen to our customers, it’s the first step to providing a great experience and we love how passionate our customers are about our…
- Flexible to work during Prize Bonds opening hours.
- The key purpose of the job is to support customers by providing a superior level of assistance and service in…
St. Stephen's Green, County Dublin
- The purpose of this role is to investigate complaints referred to the Financial Services & Pensions Ombudsman (FSPO) and liaise with the FSPO office in the…
- Requires own transport as there is no public transport to this part of Galway.
- Gained at least one years’ relevant experience preferably in a customer service…
- Effectively process all manual orders received through phone, fax & email, ensuring priority for urgent orders, ensuring a positive customer experience.
€22,500 a year
- If you feel you have the above relevant experience please apply to the advert today for immediate consideration, I look forward to hearing from you!
- Make relevant contact with customers following a breakdown incident a where necessary.
- Offer the best possible solution whilst providing a professional and…
- Providing strong customer support to their clients.
- Job Title: Customer Service Representive + 2nd Language.
- You will be working on their advertising team which…
South Dublin, County Dublin
€26,000 - €30,000 a year
- Liaise with customers daily offering support through calls, chats and emails.
- Up sell the products add on features that will benefit the customers health…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.