Customer Service jobs
- Call centre/ strong customer service experience.
- A role has arisen for an experienced customer service agent within the financial services sector in Shannon,…
€28,000 a year
- You can call me on 0864648449 during normal business hours.
- Contract: Full Time - Perm (Mon - Fri, office hours).
- Processing Invoices and credit notes.
- The field engineer will report to and will receive scheduling direction from the senior service engineer on either a weekly or daily basis depending on job…
- Manage and develop communication strategies, including direct engagement with customers to develop superior customer service and grow relationships.
- A farm machinery dealer in the Tipperary area is currently recruiting for a Storeman.
- This is a full-time permanent role We are currently looking for a Storeman…
€60,000 - €65,000 a year
- Be accountable for the day to day quality of the service provided, including customer service and technical aspects.
- BSc in Radiography or equivalent.
- Ensure all suppliers are paid in a timely manor and all customers pay.
- Liaise with Auditors and assist as required during the audit.
€26,000 - €52,000 a year
- This unique experience combined with a Hdip in Human Resource Management allows Richard to find and place the best possible people for your organisation while…
- Attention to detail - ensuring all data entered into systems is accurate and current to enable accurate reporting and KPI management and appropriate escalation.
€11.40 an hour
- He comes from a background working in diverse customer service roles which has given him the skills and expertise he utilises every day in his role.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.