Customer Service jobs
You refined by:
€10.51 an hour
- Fully paid Induction Training – classroom and practical.
- You will commence the role as a Grade 1 Agent Level 1, after successful completion of 12 months service…
€50,000 a year
- Ensure ongoing informal feedback is gathered from customers.
- Excellent organisational, verbal and written capabilities required with the ability to think…
- Responding to and following up with customers via a number of channels - phone, email, live chat.
- Ensures services are delivered to the customers as promised…
- “After 6 months you will receive a colleague clubcard, giving you 10% discount on your Tesco shopping throughout the year, both in-store and on-line”.
- Ensuring a positive shopping experience that creates trust in the IKEA Brand before, during & after their visit.
- Good attention to detail by being persistent,.
- Working closely with your colleagues in a fun, challenging and dynamic team, you will receive extensive introduction to insurance training, consistent…
- 12 months working in a service/customer service/sales organization or Marketing internship.
- Provide pre and post-sales education for all self-service products.
- Someone who goes above and beyond on projects A-Z.
- Have a passion for social media platforms and services.
- Familiar with and user of social media products.
- Work as one team with other parts of the organisation so that we can deliver a seamless service to our customers.
- One Group, one team - 1.
- More than 100,000 paid customer accounts in over 150 countries and territories use Zendesk products.
- Collaborate with colleagues at all levels throughout the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.