Customer Service jobs
You refined by:
Naas, County Kildare (undo)
- Get to know our teams – find out what they like and what they want to see change.
- Spot talent when you see it.
- The importance of your role.
- How will you do it?
- Excellent communication skills and customer service orientated;
- Working as a key member of our Life Sciences Business Excellence Centre, you will act as a link…
- Previous customer service experience is an advantage.
- Prepare customer orders across all fresh food areas i.e. make sandwiches and rolls, dish up hot food and…
- Manage customer opportunities that are related to the SEUM or EUM markets.
- In partnership with Technology Marketing, communicate the portfolio benefit to EUM…
- Day to day management of social media activity on My Kerry.
- Day to day management and support of the following initiatives with an aim to ensure global…
- The role is key to supporting the overall supply chain transformation program with a focus on providing data driven insights to facilitate business improvements…
€10.30 an hour
- Add this to our £10bn in annual sales, and you can see why it makes sense to be part of the bigger technology lifecycle.
- We’re a nation of tech lovers.
- Our usual recruitment process is as follows; candidates meeting the criteria will be invited to a telephone interview with a member of the Talent Acquisition…
- ‘Bring alive’ business aligned opportunities that allow stakeholders to see, touch & taste the future.
- This role is key in creating great working relationships…
- Maintain an understanding of current technologies, their trends, business strategies and capabilities and also lead the technical performance of SAP…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.