Customer Service jobs
You refined by:
Field Service Engineer (undo)
- We are keen to see CV’s of individuals who have experience within one of the following sectors; Forklift trucks, plant machinery, agricultural machinery, HGV's,…
- Quality Orientation/Attention to Detail Accomplishing tasks through concern for all areas involved, no matter how small; showing concern for all aspects of the…
- You will then perform on the job training with a mentor, where you will work on technologically advanced multi-million dollar equipment sets.
North Dublin, County Dublin
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers.
- Working within a team of field service engineers.
- High Customer Services ethos (external and internal…
- Clean driver’s license required and a valid current passport.
- You will be working both from our office and on-site with our customers throughout Europe.
- Experience with practical technical service for complex systems, AV systems, IT. and/or technical this will be advantage.
- Part of an on-call Rota team.
- The Field Service Engineer must have the ability to manage projects efficiently and see through to completion.
- 2 years minimum experience in the field.
BMS Sales Recruitment
€40,000 - €45,000 a year
- We are looking to speak to candidates who have the following or similar backgrounds:
- Providing the complete solution for hospitals predominately, this company…
€33,000 - €39,000 a year
- This is a fantastic opportunity to undertake in-depth training, work at the cutting-edge of technology and develop your career with a dynamic and flexible…
- Excellent communication, customer service and people skills required.
- Install, upgrade, configure and support of equipment at customer locations.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.