Customer Service jobs
You refined by:
Store Manager (undo)
- The ones who make things happen and you'll do just that as you drive sales, ensure the very best customer service, make sure we're fully stocked up with all the…
€32,000 a year
- Make sure your team work well together and they are known by customers for their outstanding customer service.
- Location: Arklow - New Store Opening Soon!
€38 an hour
- Assist sales associates with various customer service issues (i.e. dissatisfied customers, returns, defective merchandise).
- To recruit, train and develop staff.
- Ear and nose piercing (you will receive full training).
- Customer service: delivering the finest level of customer service.
- We are a fun place to work!
- A passion for selling and customer interaction.
- You will be responsible for leading, motivating and developing your team to ensure consistent delivery on…
- Day to day, you will be supporting, coaching and motivating the in-store team to achieve the stores targets, identifying and maximising on opportunities, whilst…
- Without following that core belief, we wouldn’t be where we are now.
- Continuously identifying opportunities which will impact KPI’s, customer service, team…
- To ensure an excellent level of customer service is provided in the store.
- You will ensure that sales targets are exceeded, customer service is at its highest…
- Offering our customers a unique level of service.
- AND TAKE ON CHALLENGES WORTHY.
- As Store Manager, you will be a brand ambassador.
- Your team to help them grow.
Mandeville Recruitment Group
€33 - €35 an hour
- Knowledge and understanding of the luxury market, customer service and.
- You will be the role model for exceptional service and through inspirational leadership…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.