Customer Service jobs
- If the above appeals to you, then keep reading...
- The duties mentioned above are neither exclusive nor exhaustive and the positions may vary per post or can be…
- Contact existing / new & lapsed customers via outbound and inbound calls to process orders in an accurate manner.
- In ARYZTA, every day is different.
- An agent within Customer Service exhibits strong communication skills, excels at customer interaction, exhibits creativity and skill in delivering practical…
- Work as one team with other parts of the organisation so that we can deliver a seamless service to our customers.
- One Group, one team - 1.
- Provide documentation of current processes, improvements to existing processes, and apply existing support knowledge to build out support models for new…
- Applications to these opportunities are considered for all available sales intern roles including the ones described below, depending on education level and/or…
€13.21 an hour
- This role is an amazing opportunity for those to gain experience within the banking sector and begin their career within the field.
- What you'll need to succeed.
- The support professional will be responsible for taking inbound calls from prospective customers with regards to sports clothing and products, handling customer…
- In addition, customer service representatives provide technical assistance and deal with account related issues via phone.
- “After 6 months you will receive a colleague clubcard, giving you 10% discount on your Tesco shopping throughout the year, both in-store and on-line”.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.