Customer Service jobs
- Industry leading pay rates • A bonus scheme, paid every 6 months if shop hits targets, of up to £250 • 28 days paid holiday (pro rata) • Progression and…
MLS Labelling & Printing Systems
Mullingar, County Westmeath
- A good knowledge of Microsoft office and other computer systems is an advantage.
- The suitable candidate for this position will be highly computer literate with…
- Ability to work flexibility during retail hours, which is likely to include evenings, weekends and holidays (except Christmas day).
€10.34 an hour
- Sales will be important, of course, but truly great customer service will be your main aim.
- Join us as a Customer Advisor, and you’ll be a big part of this.
- Ø Come from a customer service background.
- Nightline are looking for a Customer Service agent to complement the existing team.
- The ideal candidate will have:
- Responsibility for helping SMB customers drive results via their marketing campaigns through consultation, education, and support, demonstrating the value of…
- Office Staff wanted to handle inbound calls and general office duties in our outsourced office in Naas, Co.
- Full and part time positions available.
- In return for your exceptional performance and consistent results, you'll receive one-to-one coaching, as well as exciting career development opportunities.
- “After 6 months you will receive a colleague clubcard, giving you 10% discount on your Tesco shopping throughout the year, both in-store and on-line”.
- Pure Telecom wants only the best customer service professionals to serve their customers.
- 1 year of proven Customer Service experience with a record of…
Be the first to see new Customer Service jobs
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.