Customer Service jobs
- “After 6 months you will receive a colleague clubcard, giving you 10% discount on your Tesco shopping throughout the year, both in-store and on-line”.
- No matter what the channel (self-service, email, phone, chat or in-person) we aim to deliver service that goes above and beyond.
- 25 days paid time off.
- Stamp 4 Visa or above required.
- A can-do attitude and excellent customer service skills.
- The willingness to go the extra mile for our customers.
- Be an advocate of our organisation and strive to exceed in customer satisfaction ratings.
- Responsibility for helping SMB customers drive results via their…
Dublin West, County Dublin
€25,000 - €27,000 a year
- Experience in customer service is essential.
- The successful candidate will have the opportunity to provide high quality of Customer Service, Sales…
- Deliver 'best in class' customer service in order to ensure maximum customer satisfaction which in turn will improve Pitney Bowes profitability.
- 12+ months customer service experience required.
- A agent within Customer Service exhibits strong communication skills, excels at customer interaction, exhibits…
- Why not watch our short employee benefits video to see what else is on offer?
- Energy Customer Solutions is the face of SSE to our customers in GB and ROI,…
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with all customers by effectively managing customer accounts.
- Manage customer orders and requests in line with company…
€11 an hour
- Temporary Data Entry/Customer Service Administrator.
- HOURS – 8.30 – 5.00 PM - Monday to Friday.
- HOURLY RATE - €11.00 PER HOUR.
- LARGE VOLUME SCANNING AND FILING.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.