Customer Service jobs
- 12+ months customer service experience required.
- A agent within Customer Service exhibits strong communication skills, excels at customer interaction, exhibits…
- Requires own transport as there is no public transport to this part of Galway.
- Gained at least one years’ relevant experience preferably in a customer service…
- Contact existing / new & lapsed customers via outbound and inbound calls to process orders in an accurate manner.
- In ARYZTA, every day is different.
- Why not watch our short employee benefits video to see what else is on offer?
- Energy Customer Solutions is the face of SSE to our customers in GB and ROI,…
- You will receive a temporary placement of initially three months working in one of the leading banks in the country, gaining valuable customer service…
Shop Equipment Limited
Citywest, County Dublin
€24 an hour
- We are seeking an energetic candidate with strong administration and organisation skills.
- Dealing with customer service queries.
€13.21 an hour
- This role is an amazing opportunity for you to gain experience within the banking sector and begin your career within the field.
- What you'll need to succeed.
- In our work together we aim to be smart, humble, hardworking and, above all, collaborative.
- You care deeply, genuinely and passionately about customer support…
- No matter what the channel (self-service, email, phone, chat or in-person) we aim to deliver service that goes above and beyond.
- 25 days paid time off.
- Applications to these opportunities are considered for all available sales intern roles including the ones described below, depending on education level and/or…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.