Customer Service jobs
- Always aiming to deliver outstanding support to Airbnb community and going above and beyond in your day to day duties.
- Fluency in English and Spanish.
- Providing strong customer support to their clients.
- Job Title: Customer Service Representive + 2nd Language.
- You will be working on their advertising team which…
- You will receive a temporary placement of initially six months working in one of the leading banks in the country, gaining valuable customer service experience…
- A can-do attitude and excellent customer service skills.
- The willingness to go the extra mile for our customers.
- Following freshness and rotation principles.
€30,000 a year
- Salary up to €30,000 per annum *12 months contract with high chance of going perm *23 days of annual leave *Taxsavers tickets *Bike to work scheme.
St. Stephen's Green, County Dublin
- The purpose of this role is to investigate complaints referred to the Financial Services & Pensions Ombudsman (FSPO) and liaise with the FSPO office in the…
- Ensure that clients receive quality service and requests in an efficient, knowledgeable, and timely manner by scheduling future conferences, running attended…
- You will also receive a competitive salary and benefits package as per above (Pension, Healthcare Contribution & Gym Membership).
- What you'll need to succeed.
- Ability to compare current situation to acceptance criteria.
- Adhere to procedures in relation to production methods, completion of documentation, current Good…
€13.21 an hour
- This role is a brilliant opportunity for those to gain experience within the banking sector and start a career in this field.
- You will be paid weekly by Hays.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.