Customer Support Analyst jobs
- The Operations Performance Support team are technically skilled support analysts who diagnose, measure, analyze our Workday software with a view towards…
- Ensure the frontline support team is ready to assist customers with their technical queries.
- Strive towards proactive support - anticipating and helping resolve…
- Enable cross-functional engagement to support category to meet our Revenue and Profit growth objectives.
- Flexible working will mean different things to you…
- Must be able to see, hear, speak, and write clearly in order to communicate with employees and/or customers.
- JOB SUMMARY: The Intelligence Analyst, assigned to…
- Experience building financial and decision support models, along with strong analytical, problem-solving skills.
- Other elements of the role include:
GCS Recruitment Ireland
€30,000 - €35,000 a year
- Provide 1st Level support to their customers across Security, Infrastructure and Network domains.
- Experience with level 1 support.
- The Next Step for you:
- Provide customer support for security related customer issues; route security requests throughout the global security team or to other departments, as…
- Ensure strict adherence to SLA when dealing with customer tickets/calls.
- May be required to provide technical training to customers - systems administration and…
Port Laoise, County Laois
- Provide support to manufacturing with proactive, positive communication.
- Support investigations of Non-conforming product, out of specification product and…
- And for that, you'll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
- DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agree-able…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.