Data Analyst jobs
- The primary role of the P2P Financial Analyst is to provide overall coordination & support for the end to end P2P process.
€500 - €600 a week
- Proven skills in analysing and manipulating data, in particular Mortgage related data.
- The team is responsible for maintaining a data analytics environment to…
- Significant role in the data management and solution definition, implementation and governance of the data architecture.
Oliver James Associates
€450 - €520 a day
- Experience with using data to answer business questions or solve business problems.
- Testing code changes and the impact of the changes on the data.
€20 an hour
- Maintain data integrity and ensure compliance with company SOPs, specifications and cGMP regulations.
- CK Group are recruiting for a QC Analyst (Raw Materials)…
€150 - €300 a day
- Clean and enrich data using internal data upload and merge tools.
- Self-motivated to dig into data.
- 1-2 years' experience in data analytics.
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or Business, related field or equivalent practical experience with 2 years’ work experience in data analysis.
- Gathering requirements, process modelling and data analysis.
- Assisting with operation readiness, data migration, user testing and roll-out as necessary.
€500 - €600 a week
- This is an exciting new Data Analyst role with a leading bank based in Dublin 2 which is focused on using data to deliver great insights to facilitate value…
- Analyzing large scale complex data-sets to identify any issues and ensuring good quality data.
- Analyzing data and suggesting process changes where appropriate.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.