Data Analyst jobs
- Highly analytical mind-set with experience in data analysis and manipulating large quantities of information/data.
- Location: Dublin, D, IE, D24PE08.
€40,000 - €45,000 a year
- Research on data received to confirm accuracy.
- Maintaining global data on price changes, new products & discontinued products.
- Update SOP's as required.
- Contribute to the definition of Mylan-wide data definitions, terminology, data quality and business rules.
- SAP experience preferred, particularly with material…
- Meticulous attention to sample data entry and preparation.
- We are currently looking for a Lab Analyst to join our Quality team in Little Island on a 12 month…
- Analysis of financial and non-financial data to provide insight into performance to enable appropriate decisions to be made.
- This is 12 month FTC role.
- Ad Hoc Costs Analysis, providing data & financial analysis on a variety of topics.
- Imagine what you could do here.
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Excel.
- Perform periodic review of data on systems such as Empower, IR & UV and internal audits when required.
- Primary Location - IRE-Leinster-Dublin.
- Your new role as Business Analyst will support the EU Data Protection Officer in the rollout and implementation of a data protection change project across the…
- Knowledge of SQL databases for extracting data, manipulation and validation; then using R or Python for data analysis. desirable.
- Then create the next version.
- Completes own test records on time and peer reviews data from other analysts for accuracy and completeness.
- Provides training to other analysts in the QC group.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.