Data Analyst jobs
You refined by:
- Experience with internal data stack (or equivalent experience with Google Cloud Platform GCP or similar data platforms).
- Excellent computing and data processing skills.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with one of the following: SQL, Python, Java,…
- Experience in data analysis, research, risk and fraud investigation, internet industry, intelligence, politics and/or international relations.
- Perform statistical data analysis and identify patterns and trends, then work with cross-functional groups to ensure these recommendations are executed.
- Craft and present sophisticated quantitative analyses to translate complex data into actionable insights.
- Exceptionally strong communication skills combined…
- Develop centralized data pipelines/data lakes to facilitate insights extraction.
- Demonstrated knowledge of statistics and data analysis.
- Developed computing and data processing skills.
- Experience with project management and process optimization with a data analytics component.
- Experience in extracting, sampling and visualization of large data sets.
- Extensive experience in an analytics role including project management and process…
- Execute key trading operations activities including Trade matching/confirmation, ongoing review of security data setup and the initiation/completion of wire…
- Drive innovation regarding processes and best practices for implementing policies across different legal issues (data protection, copyright, etc).
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.