Data Analyst jobs
€500 - €600 a week
- Proven skills in analysing and manipulating data, in particular Mortgage related data.
- The team is responsible for maintaining a data analytics environment to…
- Solid foundation in data analysis, insight documentation and reporting, and project management.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft business suite, advanced Excel…
€500 - €600 a week
- This is an exciting new Data Analyst role with a leading bank based in Dublin 2 which is focused on using data to deliver great insights to facilitate value…
- Understand traditional and new data analysis methods that can build statistical models and discover patterns in data.
- Reviewing co-workers/analyst documentation (i.e. Buddy System).
- Troubleshooting any erroneous analytical data obtained (Involvement in Lab Investigations…
€40,000 - €50,000 a year
- Work closely with IT analysts, developers and the business ensuring a clear understanding of the proposed requirements and associated functionality.
- Experience and knowledge in data quality improvement.
- As the Master Data Specialist, you will report to the Master Data Manager and work closely with Analysts,…
€50,000 - €70,000 a year
- You will be responsible for research of market data to inform valuation opinions based on best available data and most relevant valuation methodology.
- Build out the data requirements of each review in conjunction with the Data Analytics Team.
- M3S is looking for a Product Review Analyst based in Dublin city.
- 2 years of experience in data analysis, business analyst, banking, consulting or similar role.
- Execute key operational processes quarterly including data entry…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.