Data Analyst jobs
You refined by:
- Consolidate different adoption data points, churn indicators and CSAT scores.
- Collaborate with internal finance departments to identify and address data…
- The GBS focuses on the following foundational pillars across the full organisation to ensure a solid and consistent approach to running our business.
- Meticulous attention to sample data entry and preparation.
- We are currently looking for a Lab Analyst to join our Quality team in Little Island on a 12 month…
- Experience in an analytically rigorous role, preferably with financial data.
- Comfort in a fast paced, dynamic business environment, excellent communication and…
- Strong analytical and excel skills: can collate and analyse data from various sources.
- Ensure timely and accurate completion of month-end close activities,…
AA Euro Executive Recruitment
- Weekly Inputs and updates of project commercial data onto the organisations IT accounts software.
- Commercial QS / Data Analyst – Mallow.
- Ensure correct asset modifications in SAP (e.g. sales, write off, Master data change).
- The role of a Capital Assets Financial Analyst is to ensure the accurate…
€60,000 - €65,000 a year
- Responsible for data analysis and data reporting.
- Monitor data quality and generate data quality reports.
- Experience manipulating data with CRM tool.
- Experience working with data files is a must.
- Where necessary undertaking small mapping tweaks to address reconciliation data issues.
- Strong experience in data integration or system implementation projects.
- Strong technical skillset (data analysis using tableau/excel very beneficial).
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.