Data Analyst jobs
You refined by:
- This role is pivotal to the data collection process.
- Help identify trends and causation of inaccurate and/or incomplete data.
- Good PC skill would be advantage.
- Expert experience pulling large and complex data using SQL;4.
- Experience with a data visualization tool (e.g. Tableau);5.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality with strong knowledge of data protection requirements.
- General understanding of Human Resources including data…
- Experience with internal data stack (or equivalent experience with Google Cloud Platform GCP or similar data platforms).
- Disseminate data to appropriate client staff members.
- Review and utilize diagnostic tools and technology sources to develop complex data compilations.
- Ability to create to visualizations data using Tableau is a key requirement.
- Set up robust process to improve Data collection, integration & processing to…
- Analytical and data driven roles in leading global enterprises or strategy consulting businesses.
- An understanding of data science and it’s application in the…
- Excellent computing and data processing skills.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with one of the following: SQL, Python, Java,…
- Detailed analysis of raw expense data.
- Salesforce is looking for a finance analyst with a strong data analytics background to support its Finance & Strategy…
- 3+ years of experience designing, running, and presenting data analysis.
- In this role, you'll be responsible for driving measurement, data analytics and data…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.